Imagine having more time to do whatever you wish. It might be enjoying some “me” time, spending a weekend with your family, having lunch with a friend, or spending more time with your clients. Just what you needed?
Does it sound too good to be true? I can’t blame you for feeling that way, but the truth is, it’s well within your reach. If you’re burning the candle at both ends and spending too much time at the office, take a minute to think about 10 ways a real estate virtual assistant can make your life easier.
1. Lead Management. If you’re honest with yourself, are you happy with how our leads are being cared for? Are they being contacted on a regular basis with information they can use? A real estate virtual assistant add your clients to your CRM and assign them to a drip campaign so your clients know you care enough to reach out to them.
2. Listing Coordination. Maybe you love it, maybe you don’t. Either way, you know it has to be done. Do you have a rock solid marketing plan and if so, do you follow through? We can help you create a checklist and complete the tasks as well! It doesn’t get any easier than that!
3. Blogging Services. Most agents really do plan to write regular blog posts. Time gets behind them and they have much more important things to do, yet they know how important regular blogging is. They want their clients to feel that they are informed buyers and sellers, but where does the time come from. Wouldn’t it make your life easier if a real estate virtual assistant helped with this task?
4. Research. Do you always have the time to research whether a new program is worth the time and money? A REVA can do the research for you. They can look for reviews on a particular program or system saving you time to spend wherever you wish.
5. Weekly Listing Report. JG Assistance can create, update, and email weekly listing reports to your clients. They love to see what has been done to market their listing each week and can share it with their family and friends with your name brand on it.
6. Drip Campaigns. A real estate virtual assistant can create and implement drip email campaigns for buyers, sellers, FSBOs, past buyers and sellers, and first time home buyers. If you want to customize pre-made templates, we have done that as well.
7. Social Media. Do you have a seriously neglected Facebook page? Maybe you had the best of intentions and created the page, but you don’t have the time to manage it. A REVA can help with that too! Our job is to make your life easier.
8. Schedule Property Tours. This is yet another area where a virtual assistant can make your life easier unless you love scheduling and routing property tours.
9. You’ll Have Time to Reach Out to Your Clients. You and I know that there is a lot of work that goes into managing your contacts. It’s not as simple as taking a look at a contact in your inbox and giving them a call. They need to be assured that you’re the agent they need on their side, and you accomplish this taking the time to keep in contact with them (and not just by email).
10. Saving Time and Money. It’s easy to see how we can save you time by looking at the items mentioned above. How can we save you money? The cost for a 40 hour onsite assistant is much more than paying a real estate virtual assistant for the time spent on each task. We’re not paid for down time.
It’s possible that I can help make your life easier.