This weeks Online Tool of the Week is a WordPress theme. Admittedly, it takes a bit of a learning curve to use a StudioPress theme. Yet, it’s worth the time. If something has been holding you back from using a StudioPress theme, think again. With a little time and effort learning your way around, you will end up with a website you can be proud of.
I’ll be honest with you here. For some, it’s not as “out of the box” as you might like. Having said that, it’s not so out of reach either. This is what I found:
- With every download, there is a setup instruction page – follow it carefully
- Many times, the forum has answers to your questions about the theme
- The support staff is amazing, quick, and thorough
- The outcome is far more professional than some themes
- There are plugins that are exclusive to StudioPress themes
- It’s possible to recreate the demo theme
- Genesis themes are optimized for better search engine ranking
If you’re thinking of creating a WordPress website, you know how important choosing the right theme is. It might be worth your while to, at the very least, consider a StudioPress theme. The pricing is very reasonable. Once you have purchased the parent theme of this week’s online tool of the week, your child themes are well within the budget of most small business owners.