Any solid contact management action plan includes keeping track of prospective buyers and sellers. Placing your leads into your database is a good start, but there is so much more to properly caring for your leads than entering them into a CRM system. In truth, you need to keep in touch with contacts from your first conversation to the closing of the transaction and beyond.
If you need help with your CRM, we are here to assist you in maintaining contact with your clients. This can be accomplished through programs like TopProducer or Wise Agent. Through both of these CRM systems you can:
- Add A Client And Their Contact Information
- Add Drip Campaigns To Keep In Touch With Your Clients
- Assign Specific Categories Which Can Be Used In Drip Campaigns
- Note Sources Where Contact Was Made
- Schedule Phone Calls And Emails To Clients
- Assign These Tasks To An Assistant
- Store Documents and Photos In Buyer And Seller Records
As real estate virtual assistants, we work with busy real estate agents who need to spend their time elsewhere but understand how important contact management is in their business. Depending upon which CRM you use, we can:
- Upload Documents Into Your Client’s Records
- Add Listings to TopProducer
- Import/Export Contacts
- Perform Mass Updates
- Perform Mass Mailings
Imagine the possibilities if you could hand over the tedious, yet crucial, tasks of your real estate business to a REVA, real estate virtual assistant.
- You could focus on whatever part of your business you enjoy the most. Is it meeting with clients?
- You would now have more time to speak with those who are most important to your success.
- With the help of a virtual administrative assistant, you will have extra time to spend as you wish.
If there are any services that are not noted above, please contact us. We can discuss creating and implementing a system whereby all of your contacts are reached regularly.