Every real estate agent knows that the signed contract with each listing is only the first step. At this point, a systemized marketing plan must be implemented. Do you have the extra time needed to market your properties? Or would you prefer spending your time with your clients? One of the most sought after services offered by REVAs, listing coordination, is easily systemized.
With our listing coordination services, you present yourself to your clients as an organized and efficient real estate agent who keeps them informed every step of the way. When you keep them up-do-date, your clients will feel that they have put their trust in the right Realtor® . After all, your relationship with your clients doesn’t end with the listing agreement or with the close of escrow. This is where it begins.
LISTING COORDINATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Add Sellers and Listing Info Into Your CRM
- Assign Action Plans To Clients
- Order Yard Sign
- Input Listing To Your Personal Website and Listing Aggregators
- Create Listing Flyer
- Create Single Property Website
- Set-up Virtual Tours
- Prepare a Postlets or vFlyer Ad Distributing Ads To Classified Marketplaces
- Email Blast to Circle of Influence (Database Needed)
- Promote Property on Craigslist
- Promote Property on Social Media
- Create Dropbox Folder for Property
- Send Email to Seller Outlining Methods Being Used to Market Their Home
- Keep Sellers Informed of Showing Feedback
Before we begin, we prepare a customized checklist which outlines those tasks that are assigned to the agent and those tasks that are assigned to us. With this checklist, you can quickly see what has been accomplished and what needs to be done with your listings.
During our free one hour consultation, we can discuss how our listing coordination services might create extra time for you to spend with your clients. After all, isn’t that what you do best?