Your website is your online office, whether it is for services or products. Keeping it updated is critical to your online success. There are many ways to increase traffic to your website, and we have listed 20 ways below.
If you went to a store over and over and it was always closed, how would you feel? Likely, at some point, you would stop going. It’s no different with your blog posts? This is why you want to pay particular attention to #1 listed below.
Increase Traffic To Your Website
- Post frequently
- Write fresh content worth sharing
- Create reciprocal links with other websites
- Post on social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+
- Submit your site to major search engines
- Offer a Free e-Book or Report
- Add your website to your signature in your email
- Create internal links
- Use your keywords in your title
- Write compelling headlines
- Post quality comments on forums
- Guest post and link to your website
- Post quality comments on other blogs
- Use your keywords in your content
- Add calls to action to each of your pages
- Add your website URL to your business cards
- Add images to each of your posts and pages
- Don’t forget Pinterest
- Create Facebook ads
- Add sharing icons to all of your posts
These 20 tips have been used by many to increase traffic to their website. Study search engine optimization as well; there is much information on the web about current SEO strategies.